In T-Garden, Inc.( hereinafter referred to as “ T-Garden”, “we”, “us” or “our”), we will establish rules and management systems for proper handling and protection of personal information.
We recognize the importance of personal information provided and used in business activities,
and will handle it appropriately by establishing protection policy personal information.
We will not provide the personal information (addresses, names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses) of any customer to any third party except the cases for judicial purposes or when payment of goods is long overdue.
We will not acquire personal information for purposes other than the original intent.
Furthermore, we will notify and announce the purpose for personal information usage in clear pop up windows,
and we will only use information obtained within the scope of its purposes.
Personal Information obtained will be for the following purposes and will not be used for other purposes without the customers’ consent.
- Transaction history may be used for research and analysis of new product development.
- Transaction history may be used for provision of services such as, sending catalogs, direct mails,
or other related services for customers.
- Content of inquiries will be used for the after-sales service in the future.
We take necessary and appropriate measures to maintain and ensure safety and security of personal information.
We also provide measures in case of information leakage.
However, we seek the understanding of all parties that, a complete safeguard is extremely difficult although we strive to take the necessary measures for security protection.
- Corrective measures for problems regarding safety measures
When any leakage of personal information is found, we will identify the cause and take the following corrective measures:
- party/parties involved will be notified promptly.
- formal reports will be sent to the party/parties involved or appropriate measures will be carried out. In avoiding the occurrence of similar incidents, public discloser of party/parties involved may be considered.